Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Birthday Extravaganza


Those of you who know me well probably know that I really love my birthday. A lot. So when people asked me this year when I was having my party, the answer was Sunday the 21st (cake at my mom's house), Wednesday the 24th (downtown to celebrate the actual day of my birth) and Saturday the 27th (at the Symes in Hot Springs, MT). This year I feel that I was particularly spoiled, so for that, thank you everyone! My gifts included a photo album from my wedding (which, oddly enough I didn't have before), the Twilight series box set and board game (laugh if you will but deep down you know it's awesome) and some beautiful clothes and other items, but also gift certificate to the Runner's Edge! I will need to buy new running shoes in the next month or two so this is perfect. Thanks everyone for the support. =)

************

Ceux qui me connaissent bien savent que j’adore mon anniversaire. Alors quand on m’a demandé cette année quand est-ce que j’allais fêter mon anniversaire la réponse était : le dimanche 21/2 chez ma mère, le mercredi 24 en ville (le jour de mon anniversaire) et le samedi 27 à Symes Hotel à Hot Springs, dans le Montana. Cette année j’ai été vraiment gâtée ! Parmi les cadeaux étaient un album de photos de mon mariage (que bizarrement je n’avais pas auparavant), la série complète de Twilight et le jeu de société, quelques robes et aussi une carte-cadeau au Runner’s Edge (un magasin de sport à Missoula spécialisé en course à pied). Je vais bientôt avoir besoin de racheter des chaussures de course donc ça tombe super bien ! Merci à tous de votre soutien !


Most of the group at the Symes. La plupart du groupe au Symes.


I love chocolate cake! J'adore le gateau au chocolat!


Dancing at Fergies, the best bar in town. On dansait à Fergies, le meilleur bar du village.


Hot Springs, MT


Hot Springs, MT


Anna and Caitlin.


Elisha, Josh, Jeff and Martha.


Hot Springs, MT


Anna, Martha and Franck at breakfast at Fergies. Anna, Martha et Franck au petit déjeuner à Fergies.


Watch out.


Watch out, Part II


Watch out, Part III


Josh et Franck


Franck et moi


Franck a trouvé un super chapeau. Franck found a great hat.


Rrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment