Saturday, July 10, 2010

♫ It's the final countdown ♪

Now picture Gob dancing on stage, preferably with a knife between his teeth, ready to perform some major illusions. That's the mental image I get when I think of the final countdown. If you're not getting the reference then you should probably go rent Arrested Development asap. 

Seriously though, tomorrow's the day. It's kind of hard to believe that I've been training and blogging since February, waiting for this very day. I have followed the training program to the letter so I am ready physically. I'm pretty sure that I'm also ready mentally. Now I just have to do it. I will fill you in on how it went as soon as I am recovered enough to drag myself to a computer again!

This week was also the final countdown for my fund raising. I actually made it past my goal! I'm currently at $1010, with one more donation coming in this weekend. I'd like to thank everyone who donated! It means a lot to me that people donate to this great cause, but it also means a lot that people support me in what I do. So thank you everyone!


*********************************************

Le marathon est demain ! C'est difficile de croire que je m'entraîne et que j'écris ce blog depuis le mois de février en attendant ce jour qui est enfin arrivé. J'ai suivi le programme d'entraînement à la lettre donc je suis prête physiquement. Je crois que je suis aussi prête mentalement. Maintenant il ne reste plus que le faire ! Je vous dirai comment ça s'est passé dès que je me sentirai assez bien pour sortir du lit. 

Cette semaine j'ai fini mon ramassage de fonds. J'ai ramassé 1 010 $ et j'ai encore un dernier don qui va tomber ce WE. J'aimerais remercier tous ceux qui ont fait des dons. C'est génial que les gens veulent faire des dons pour les Youth Homes et c'est touchant aussi que les gens me soutiennent dans ce que je fais. Merci encore !

No comments:

Post a Comment